Rochester School District
A custom design site for SchoolMessenger. This client provided a design brief detailing what they wanted the goal of the site to be.
- 1. Analyze - go through the design brief for content hierarchy.
- 2. Research - research a collection of sites that the client provided.
- 3. Brainstorm - develop ideas and sketches for my design.
- 4. Wireframe - once I decided on my idea, I began sketching a layout with the div boxes involved.
- 5. Design - I created a high res mockup before coding the design.
- 6. Develop - once finished my design, I developed my it on the test site.
- 7. Cross-Testing - I checked my design on multiple browsers to ensure the responsive elements all worked properly.
- 1. Wireframing - give the client an idea of the layout.
- 2. Design Mockup - give the client an idea of the layout.
- 3. HTML & CSS - All styling features were creating through CSS.