A WordPress site that involved implementing a template that could be customized to meet the content and functionalty requests for the client and users.
- 1. Analyze - go through the design brief for content hierarchy.
- 2. Research - research a collection of sites that the client provided.
- 3. Information Architecture - analyze the website content and begin formulating a site map.
- 4. Design - find a design that presents the content in a clean and concise format.
- 5. Develop - once finished my design, I developed the template on the test site.
- 6. Cross-Testing - I checked my design on multiple browsers to ensure the responsive elements all worked properly.
- 1. Information Architecture - formulate a layout design for the site content.
- 2. Design Mockup - give the client an idea of the layout.
- 3. HTML & CSS - customize template through code and WP website builder.