Drain Clear Plumbing
This project challenged me to take a business out of date website, and make it more modern. Challenges included keeping most of the same content and accent colors, while making it seem completely new.
- 1. Analyze - document the content and create a hierarchy for their importance.
- 2. Research - familiarizing myself with websites of similar businesses.
- 3. Brainstorm - opening phases of sketches for layout based on content and hierarchy.
- 4. Design - once happy with my layout, I began to design a medium-fidelity wireframe.
- 5. Develop - after my design was complete, I finalized it with HTML & CSS.
- 6. Feedback - after my project I presented it and constructed future designs on my feedback.
- 1. Design Process - becoming familiar with rebranding and foundation designing.
- 2. Intro to Forms - learned how to develop static forms.
- 3. Hierarchy of Content - learned the importance of designing around the hierarchy of importance of project content.